Dear Ed Fallone:

My good friend Don Reed asked me to email you.

Everything possible must be done to DEFEAT Scott Walker for Governor of Wisconsin.

I have had Parkinson's disease for 15 years now and see no reason why my health must be held hostage to his false ideas about stem cell research.  "Personhood" for cells should not trump my right to recover from a horrid disease.   People who lie about the success of adult stem calls for Parkinson's should not be allowed to determine what kind of research will be done.

The fates  of millions of sick people hang in the balance.  Vote for Tom Barrett for Governor of Wisconsin.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF