I am sending this on behalf of my husband Prem, who is in constant pain, but
is rather stoic about it so has not yet asked for or accepted any treatment
for it.

PAIN QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Do you have pain that accompanies or is a result of your Parkinson's
symptoms?

Yes

2. Where is your pain located? (Please be as descriptive as possible)

Below the shoulder blades; buttocks; upper arms

3. Does the pain get disabling enough that you take medication or do some
other therapy for relief?

Not yet taken any therapy for relief

If yes, give details; e.g. yes; I take 2 Tylenol for my headaches. Or yes; I
have physical therapy twice a week.

4. How long have you been diagnosed with Parkinson's?
    9 years

5. Do you believe, or has your doctor told you that the pain is due to your
Parkinson's?

Yes

6. Do you believe or have you been told the pain is due to a medication you
have taken long term for Parkinson's?

  No

7. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the most severe), how would you rate your
pain most of the time?

2-3

8. Have you been told that you have or have you ever been diagnosed with any
of the following (if associated with your site of pain) ? Check all that
apply:

Fibromyalgia ____ Dystonia ____ Severe dyskinesia ____

Degenerative disc disease or herniated disc _____ Arthritis _____

Spinal cord injury ____ Spinal stenosis ____ Scoliosis _____