-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pam Robillard
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Do you have Pain with Parkinson's?

Peggy

I have had Parkinson's for 20 years.        I have never had much
pain, but several people have told me that I had a high tolerance for
pain.  I had DBS in February 2009 which was hugh success.  Prior to
that I was constantly falling.  Most of the time the falling was on
concrete and lucky enough I didn't break any bones and also didn't
have much pain when I fell.
Pam Robillard