Has anyone in the group participated in the Droxidopa clinical trials for neurogenic orthostatic hypotension?  My husband has just completed a phase III study, but with no positive results.  He could have been on placebo.  He has now begun the open-label study and has received the real drug and is in the process of titration.  Today is his first day.  I would like to know if anyone has or is participating and if anyone has had good results.  Orthostatic hypotension makes participating in life very difficult.  My husband has tried lots of water and salt and the compression hose to the thigh.  He did get a small amount of help from the hose. (Now he isn't strong enough to put the beasts on.)  We are hoping for good news with the Droxidopa without serious side effects.