>In general, can a person with Parkinson qualify for disability?
>Does anyone have experience on this issue?

Angie,
What you describe is exactly what I went through. A big sigh of
relief could be heard all around the school. My co-workers had been
picking up the slack  for me. I encourage you to contact your
personal manager or whoever handles disability claims at your
workplace. Generally, you will be best served by applying for social
security also.
Best wishes,
Steve

--