If you convince you Dr to write or sign a forrm that your employer
provides, you by all means qualify for Social security.  Check with your  Social
security office and your insurance. I've been receiving SSI since I was  53
and now am 60yo.

In a message dated 11/4/2010 2:00:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,