-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of AW
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disability Insurance

In general, can a person with Parkinson qualify for disability?  Does anyone
have experience on this issue?

 am in my early 60's and find that my Parkinson symptoms are making it
increasingly difficult to perform my job satisfactory.  Most of the
problems are not physically visible:  tremor is slight, but the toe and
 leg cramps
 are often unbearable, good night sleep is rare and thus constant
fatigued and depressed.  I have worked for the same organization for over 25
years and paid for disability insurance every pay period.   I am trying to
decide if I qualify to claim disability or if I need to
 take early retirement.

Thank you for your advice,
Angie