I had no problem getting my disability even after I was on social security.  Parkinsons is one disease they
seem to accept ok.  Do not need legal help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peggy Willocks <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Nov 6, 2010 2:00 am
Subject: Re: Disability Insurance

Do not (DO NOT) secure an attorney until you have been denied approval -
here is no case until that time.  If you know what to expect up front, you
hould have no trouble.  I don't know how you email me offline (private) as
 would rather not publicize my email here, but I will be happy to help you.
Each state has Social Security Administration (SSA) employees who will make
n initial judgment on your application - you must dot every "t" and dot
very "i" in order to get past that hurdle.
Peggy