Joan & others
I am not surprised that you are still hard at work bringing awareness to
this disease.  If any of you have never been to one of Joan's "Shake, Rattle
& Roll" events, I want you to know that  she doesn't put on a little show,
but makes a memorable event that everyone talks about for years.  (You can
see how successful they are by this being her 11th one!) I have written
March 18 on my calendar, Joan.  It's time I paid you a visit again!

Peggy Willocks