Don

Beck has macular dystrophy for which approval has just been given to Lanza's company to do second hescr trial.   I don't know how much you know about this lunatic, but millions believe his lies which I follow daily.  It might  prove  interesting to keep the info below in case a treatment for  MD is derived from ESCs and he uses it.

Ray

From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 12:23 PM
To: Rayilyn
Subject: Beck slams SCR

: Stem-cell research will lead directly to the search for a new 'master race.'
By Ryan Powers on Mar 9th, 2009 at 3:14 pm
Beck: Stem-cell research will lead directly to the search for a new 'master race.'
On his radio show today, conservative talker Glenn Beck commented on President Obama overturning the ban on federally funded stem-cell research. Beck argued that funding stem-cell research would lead directly to a search for a new "master race," the revival of Eugenics, and the reincarnation of the Nazi's "final solution." Believing that Obama's success as president would hasten the arrival of his conspiracy theory, Beck then declared, "I hope Barack Obama fails":

  BECK: So here you have Barack Obama going in and spending the money on embryonic stem cell research, and then some, fundamentally changing - remember, those great progressive doctors are the ones who brought us Eugenics. It was the progressive movement and it science. Let's put science truly in her place. If evolution is right, why don't we just help out evolution? That was the idea. And sane people agreed with it!

  And it was from America. Progressive movement in America. Eugenics. In case you don't know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. .. The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening. So I guess I have to put my name on yes, I hope Barack Obama fails. But I just want his policies to fail; I want America to wake up.

In reality, of course, stem-cell research has nothing to do with the search for a "master race." Rather, as Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-CA) explained this morning, "Obama's executive order is a huge win for the millions of people who suffer from spinal cord injuries, diabetes, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis and many other illnesses."

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF