Dear Gerard,
1. Can I make sure you are pushing the MRDS prizes - deadline 1 February,
details on website: <http://mrds.eserver.org/awards/mrds-awards>?
2. I also can't remember if I have drawn attention to my project to collect
archives of Medieval Plays in Modern Performance?  This is a project being
run by partners within the World Universities Network, seeking to make an
on-line collections level catalogue of archives relating to the performance
of medieval plays (English only at this stage) before the ephemeral
materials are lost.  The work is being done by Bristol Theatre Museum, and
we are particularly, but not exclusively, interested in archives of
performances prior to 1970. We are also interested now in hearing about
archives in the USA about which we may have no information.  Further
details may be found on the project web site:
<http://www.wun.ac.uk/research/2mp> and further information from the
Theatre collection at
<http://www.bristol.ac.uk/theatrecollection/projects.html>
Best wishes,
Pam

--On 14 December 2010 09:14 -0500 Gerard NeCastro <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear REEDsters and PERFORMers,
>
> Thanks to all who have forwarded information for the MRDS Newsletter.  As
> I am hoping to finish this volume in the next couple days, please do not
> hesitate to send any other entries you may have.
>
> Best to All,
>
> Gerard
>

> Gerard NeCastro
> MRDS Newsletter Secretary