Dear Gerard,

My edition and translation, /Three Florentine Sacre Rappresentazioni:
Texts and Translations/, will be published by the Arizona Center for
Medieval and Renaissance Studies next spring. It will include an
introduction and the Italian texts and English translations of Feo
Belcari's /Abraham and Isaac/, and Castellano Castellani's /Conversion
of Mary Magdalen/ and /The Prodigal Son./

My essay, "/King Lear/ and the Summons of Death" appeared in
/Shakespeare and the Middle Ages/ (Oxford, U.P., 2009), edited by Curtis
Perry and John Watkins, but maybe you have a the volume listed.

Thanks for your good work on the MRDS Newsletter.

Best,

Michael

Michael O'Connell
Professor of English