Dear Gerard,

My edition and translation, Three Florentine Sacre Rappresentazioni: Texts and Translations, will be published by the Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies next spring. It will include an introduction and the Italian texts and English translations of Feo Belcari's Abraham and Isaac, and Castellano Castellani's Conversion of Mary Magdalen and The Prodigal Son.

My essay, "King Lear and the Summons of Death" appeared in Shakespeare and the Middle Ages (Oxford, U.P., 2009), edited by Curtis Perry and John Watkins, but maybe you have a the volume listed.

Thanks for your good work on the MRDS Newsletter.

Best,

Michael

Michael O'Connell
Professor of English