Won't you join me at Stem Cell Action Rally Congress site provided by Don
Reed?  I  personalized the sample letter which for $9  is being  hand
delivered to Rep.. Franks, Sens. Kyl and McCain.  I  know its almost a lost
cause, but I’m sick sick sick of Parkinson's, can barely "type" now.

Thanks Ray

"I request that Congress pass the "Stem  Cell Research  Advancement Act
(H.R. 4080/S. 3766) this  current session to authorize and continue federal
support  for human embryonic stem cell research with federal oversight and
standards.

Having Parkinson's disease  is  like being buried alive and at best rigor
mortis without benefit of death.   I have had Parkinson's for 15 years and I
strangle when I try to speak.  There is no hope for me and others  like me
unless you act NOW.

Human embryonic stem cell research has been called the most promising
medical discovery of our time and it remains the "gold standard" for stem
cell scientists.  These cells could lead to an understanding of the causes
of disease, a tool for drug discovery and one day may lead to therapies for
curing a  host of disabling and deadly medical conditions.

Please do not deny millions of patients hope for effective treatments and
cures."