Hello Brock,

I am new to Inkshed and am considering sending in my student membership money. To what will this entail me? I take it that after a long hiatus there will most certainly be positions available. How many members are you at? Where are they located? Anything else you can tell me? I've been through the site and used to read the publication and I like the toned-down academic nature of what I glean.

John