Dear Russ,

Many thanks for all your work maintaining the list and the CASLL discussion
archives.  CASDW is indeed laying groundwork for a new electronic home, and
a top priority is to enable many lively discussions about writing theory and
practice within and outside Canada.

Happy New Year/Bonne Année to all!

~Amanda