After my wife's (69) diagnosis with PD 2 1/2 years ago I noticed dramatic
changes in the symptoms and would like to know if this is considered normal.

2 years ago she:

1. had a very hard time climbing in and out of bed
2. her arms were stiff when walking
3. her handwriting became smaller and smaller
4. her upper lip would curl up
5. getting up from a chair or sofa took up to five tries
6. her right foot lower leg would shake a lot

All these symptoms have more or less reversed to normal. However now she
suffers:

1. weightloss, down from 108lbs to 82lbs
2. moving toes, particularly at night before going to bed , moving up and
down, while her feet try to sway left to right
3.breathing troubles, similar to Asthma, mostly at night
4. early mornings we take a walk, up to an hour and she walks fairly fast
without any help. Then - like a deflated  balloon - she looses power and she
can't walk
  straight any more.

She takes 1 1/2  Sinemet 3x a day and a host of other remedies outside trad.
western medicine. I was always under the impression that PD symptoms
get,  over time,  gradually worse and don't disappear, but to be replaced by
other symptoms. Anyone with similar experiences? Thank you.

Happy New Year and hoping, that a remedy for PD is just around the corner.

Dirk