Every three months, a new archive is created which contains the
messages for that quarter and the URL changes.

There are two ways you can always access the current messages on PIENO:

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/maillist.html

OR

http://tinyurl.com/current-parkinsn-msgs

for those who like to bookmark short descriptive addresses.

I prefer to use Google Chrome or Google Chromium and have it open the
message page in it's own tab when I start them.

The listserv distributes the days postings about 1 am Eastern U.S.
timezone and PIENO updates at that time. For early birds, you can get
your post sent immediately if you post it between 1 am and 6 am same
time zone as above.

Privacy is the current buzzword and people are amazed to search for
their name on Google and see links to their postings on the listserv
and also on PIENO. Years later they contact me and the listserv to
remove something they posted that may embarrass them now.

We have no control over Google that indexes public areas of the
internet including the Parkinsn archives.

Barbara and I envisioned the archives to be a storehouse of knowledge
to be used by those interested in Parkinson's and say so in the
Parkinsn Charter/Guidelines that all receive on subscribing. We come
down strongly against censorship.

I would strongly recommend each of you refrain from posting personal
identifying information. Addresses and phone numbers shouldn't be posted.
PIENO xxxx's out the domain names it finds in posts so that even if
someone found your posting they wouldn't have you full email address.

If you receive your listserv mail with full headers you will see
links at the top for certain areas of the listserv. Anyone who is a
subscriber to parkinsn can get a password to see the full messages
including email addresses.

PIENO also has the same messages without the full email addresses and
the index and search is here:

<http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archiveindex/>http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archiveindex/

Shortened URL version is:

http://tinyurl.com/Parkinsn-Archive-Index

The search box is useful for your research. Try it out.

Happy New Year All from the tropical Isles of the Philippines!
John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn