From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 5:18 PM
To: Don Reed
Subject: my problem

was and is getting to the doctor.   laas mondoay my neuro tr ied new settttings for  my  stimulators.  I gradually got worse - tremor got worse hands don't work..  my caregiver left  wEds for CA will reeturn next  Tuesday.  my neuro due to h oliday was nojt in officee after 12 Thurs and gone FRiday when someone finall responded (her eaunt) her daughter came be yesterday and can probably take me  Mondady ( she works)

I will just  have to suffer til then.  it makes symptoms worses to try to e x plain
I will explain later afterI get reprogrammed
thanks
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF