I read this article yesterday and I was wondering if you are riding your
bike a lot during the week.  I called you on Sat. on my way to the hair
salon and hoped that you are feeling ok.
Stay hopeful. There is so much research going on re PD.
I will call GE tomorrow as my icemaker motor has been making loud noises
and some plastic within the Icemaker has broken and fallen out. It is too bad
 that I did not take out a maintenance service contract as without it, I
have  paid out more than a contract would have cost me!!  (incidentally, I
tried  to take out the  tray where the cubes are and although I have done it in
 the past to empty the tray, this time I was not able to do so - but GE
hopefully  will come to fix the refrigerator tomorrow as I will call early a.m.)
i saw The King's Speech  yesterday and it is a memorable film.  I  remember
the King making that speech on the radio when I was about 17. And I  recall
some hesitancy in his speech and how somber it was.
Hope you are well. Love, Mom

In a message dated 1/9/2011 2:00:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,