It means that 96% of people with PD can ride a bike, but about half of people with atypical PD (a much worse disease) cannot.  I found it interesting that the ability to ride a bike is retained even though balance and walking problems are common..

Howard Silverstein, MD
Cell:  (561) 271-2343
Fax:  (561) 750-0333

Sent from my iPad