PAN Forum is Quickly Approaching!

From: Parkinson's Action Network
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 2:17 PM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: PAN Forum is Quickly Approaching!

      We are quickly approaching the Parkinson's Action Network (PAN) 2011 Research & Public Policy Forum.  This year's Forum features a live, online Webcast on Monday, February 28 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.

      The Webcast will feature two panel discussions - "How Government Affects Parkinson's Disease" and "How Advocacy Moves Government" - as well as a special keynote address.  Speakers will include:

        a.. U.S. Senator Mark Udall (D-CO);
        b.. Kathy Hudson, Ph.D., Deputy Director for Science, Outreach, and Policy, National Institutes of Health;
        c.. Thomas Montine, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, University of Washington;
        d.. James Trussell, PAN Georgia State Coordinator;
        e.. and more to be announced soon.
      Click here to view an agenda for the Webcast.  This will be updated in the coming days, so check back often.

      Join with others from across the country and in Washington, DC as we make the unified voice of the Parkinson's community even stronger.  It is only with the participation of advocates like you that we are able to affect change in Congress and the Administration to benefit our community.

      The Forum Webcast is free of cost for all participants, but registration is required.  Please visit www.thepanforum.org and register today!  Watch the PAN Forum from the comfort of your own home and then work with other members of our community as you call and e-mail your Members of Congress to take action on important issues for the Parkinson's community.

      We hope you will join us for this day of education and advocacy!  Again, this nationwide event takes place on February 28 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET, and registration is FREE.  Join us and other members of the Parkinson's community as we put education and advocacy to work!  Register today!

       If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.