-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	a request
Date: 	Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:30:23 -0500
From: 	Natasha Artemeva <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask], Inkshed CASLL <[log in to unmask]>
CC: 	Henrik Woods <[log in to unmask]>

Dear CASDWs and CASLLers,

A student of mine is working on a rhetorical analysis of British and
Canadian Throne Speeches (19th century through now).
I'd be very grateful if you could point us to any relevant sources.

As well, we are interested in the differences in British and Canadian
spelling prior to 1890 when Johnny Macdonald legislated British spelling.

Please respond to Henrik Woods at [log in to unmask] (or to me
at [log in to unmask]).

Any help will be appreciated.

Natasha

Natasha Artemeva, Ph. D.