Add me to the list, please, Roger.

Jane.
From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and        Learning (Inkshed) [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roger Graves [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 3:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Inkshed conference this year

Brock MacDonald has informed me that we do, indeed, now have a paid up
list of members. We will convene in Fredericton, hold a conference and
AGM, and decide how to go forward from there.

I have set up a separate email list for those planning to attend the
conference; if anyone else is planning to attend that day, let me know
and I'll add you to the list.

Roger

Roger Graves
Director, Writing Across the Curriculum