My understanding is that Inkshed Publications is a separate entity;
there is no mention of it in the CASLL Constitution. Traditionally,
Inkshed Publications has been given a subvention by CASLL to
underwrite the publication of books. The revenue from sales of those
books has gone directly to Inkshed Publications. I have written to the
editorial group asking for a report and will circulate one if I
receive one before the AGM.

Roger

Roger Graves
Director, Writing Across the Curriculum