Dear colleagues,

The journal of the Canadian Association for the Study of Discourse and Writing seeks new editors.  This volunteer role offers opportunities for faculty and students (graduates or senior undergraduates) to play an important part in nurturing and promoting Canadian research in discourse and writing.

In the attached Call for Editors (English and French), you will find details about our journal, the editors' role,
and how to indicate your interest and proposed vision for the journal.  We warmly invite your submissions by 30 April, 2011.

Best,
Amanda Goldrick-Jones
Chair, CASDW-ACR Publications Committee

--
Amanda Goldrick-Jones, PhD
Instructor, UBC Writing Centre

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]