Hi, all

I wonder whether anyone, especially those of you in the UK, has had
particular problems loading and navigating the Wordbook. I've heard
indirectly from a user in the UK who had several complaints about it.
One of them was about the time that it took to get to a word starting
with'p':

             ... It took five and a quarter minutes from clicking on 'P'
for the list to load as far as the start of the
             letter, plus time to scroll down manually to the entry ...

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks,
Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
170 St George St Ste. 810/ Toronto Ontario Canada/ M5R 2M8