yes, how very ture and you NEVER regain your former "normal"

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parkinson's Treatment May Help With Motor Control Function

I noticed a big difference in my husband when I ended up in the hospital a
few years ago.    Anything tramatic seems to set him back in his symptoms.
Meds used to help more and he was doing really well till trama came along in
the form of unknowns.   Plus he had to have eyelid surgery and it seems that
is when alot of his latest setbacks occured.    As a result we try to keep
things calm around here.  Not always easy tho.     Dot cg Bill 75/67/65