I have been reading the PARKINSN for quite
a number of years but never made any comments as I felt I really didn't have anything worth while to say, so I hope you don't mind me butting in like this but I was
so moved by Rayilyn Brown's unfortunate situation that I felt that I had to say something, something comforting but alas
what can one say but the empty words that are repeated again and again, words
that seem so inadequate.

All of us who have PD must fight our own
battles in our own way, words do not cover what needs to be said, so I'll just send along a link without comment.

Rayilyn if your reading this, kindly click on the link below or type it in, turn up the volume sit back and relax, I hope it helps.

May you be blessed

http://www.anglehugs.org/JustForYou.html