I FOUND THIS OLD POST about the link of Parkinsons to Agent Orange . The VA
is trying to locate all  Vietnam vets exposed to  agent orange with
parkinsons, heart disease, and a type of leukemia to pay retroactive
compensation to the vets or heirs. This link will tell you about the VA
attempting to settle these claims quickly. Cut and paste this link in your
browser . I just wanted to be sure everyone knows about this because my
father was one of the victims.. Contact your local VA office for more
information.

http://www.standard.net/topics/weber-plus/2010/04/07/new-agent-orange-rule-allow-retro-claims-86000

I  did a search on:   va vs nehmer
8,080 results for
va vs nehmer
Lots of links, here are some:

http://www.nvlsp.org/Information/ArticleLibrary/AgentOrange/AO-nehmer-retrobenefit.htm

http://www.clltopics.org/Announcements/AgentOrange.htm

http://cfr.vlex.com/vid/816-nehmer-caused-presumptively-herbicide-19775958

http://www.nvlsp.org/Information/ArticleLibrary/AgentOrange/NehmerTrainingGuide.pdf

Look at paragraph 7 of this one. It says :COMMENTARY: WHEN YOU CAN'T WIN IN THE COURTS, BUY A SENATOR
http://www.yourvabenefits.org/sessearch.php?q=nehmer&op=and

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Benefits/Herbicide/diabete2.htm#bm09

http://vets.yuku.com/topic/34371

Beverly Forte