Hey everyone - A woman in Kansas is starting an individual walk, 30 miles in 30 days. She's just looking for people to join her facebook event and walk a mile a day during PD awareness month.  Walk, blog about it,talk to people you meet along the way.No fundraising or anything.  I've got a group of friends together to walk each day.  I think its a great idea.  Lets join her event and show the power of the people!  Go to facebook and find 30 miles in 30 days for Parkinson's disease and sign up!  Sorry - I can't get the link to copy.