We are doing everything we can in MN to keep this from happening! If you
have friends/relatives in MN, please contact them and ask them to contact
the legislators and Governor Dayton. They can get contact info at
www.congress.org

Jackie

--
Jackie Hunt Christensen
Parkinson's disease and environmental health activist and author

cell phone: 612-325-0372
e-mail: [log in to unmask]