hi Rita
yes I need help
have  had Parkinson for 2 years    have developed   a nasty
tremor down my  whole  right    side
 I  am 70 years old  maybe my stem cells are too old
maybe I need core cell?
taken  many drugs daily sinemet  valium etc
have trouble getting around ,weak and dizzy half the time
went from 250lb to 150lb
painful to sit for long periods
one leg is shaky  all day long, my speech  is getting worse
flying  is a nightmare going through check points
so how many patients had Parkinson have you
treated and what sort of out comes did they have?
do  I have to have many treatments

regards Chris
Victoria BC Canada

778 433 5171