Nigel
I used to fall  all the time outside and inside and never once got
hurt.  I never did find out what caused it, but it could be a drop in
blood pressure.  The DBS I had cured me; however it seems that I am
falling once again.  I am getting some of the same problems that I
had before my DBS.  I hope that they can help me when I go for a
battery check.

Pam Robillard