Howdy Nigel
	Sory to hear about ee falling.  It's a really sscary feeling.  I sometimes have had trouble with my balance when i try to get up ttoo fast.  That causes me to lean forward, and pretty soon I'm literally runnning to a fall.  My Doc, recomends geting up in stages, with stops in between.
	I have my own theory... most of the drugs i take (Requip, sinemet, comtan, amantadine plus 5 other :non-Parkie drugs) list dizziness or a "blood pressure crash" (my terminology) as a symtom/side effect.  Maybe you just need to have your medicines adjusted.

Good luck!

Scott Burnett