Let me know how I may assist you...

Sent from myTouch 4G

----- Reply message -----
From: "Rayilyn Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lifeline/Jim Slattery
Date: Sat, Apr 16, 2011 9:04 pm

I hope by now you have seen Jim’s call for “help”.  Unfortunately,  I don’t know where he  lives or who to contact.   A data base of such info would sure be helpful in situations like this, especially if you live alone.  I feel awful that we can’t help Jim.  Let me know if you have any ideas.

I have “Lifeline” where I press a button to call for help.  It comes in necklace and bracelet which I don’t wear because I don’t want it to interfere with NTs in my chest.  However I keep it close by.  A good idea for anyone who lives alone.   They came when I used it when I  locked myself in the  backyard.  A  cop came not the paramedics.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF