Linda Herman and I think that  Parkinsons NSW  (New South Wales) may be our best shot at finding Jim Slattery as she found out he was listed as one of their contributors for 2009-2010.  I have emailed [log in to unmask] which I think is a national organization.  I’ve had trouble with the NSW address but am pretty sure what is listed below is good.

I was thinking it might be helpful if someone called Parkinsons NSW and I would do it if I could speak without strangling.  I can still order “a Big-Mac  with fries” but can’t speak well enough to explain anything.  If anyone thinks it is worth a try here is the info:

Phone: 02 8875 8900

InfoLine: 1800 644 189

Fax: 02 8875 8999

or email us at: [log in to unmask]