I've been having trouble walking for the last year or so - my left leg sometimes
won't move forward of it's own accord, though the extent of the problem varies from
can't walk at all to slight limp.

Back in January, I read on the internet that usisng a treadmill could help patients with
walking problems due to stroke damage even after some years (it's thought my PD was
stroke-triggered).  I bought a fairly cheap manual treadmill & have been using it since Jaanuary
tho can often only manage a few minutes (& tend to slide off the back end swearing angrily).

Not sure yet - but I think - it's working !  I still lurch unsteadily & bang into things but have stopped freezing and now rarely have can't-walk-at-all spells.  Am going to try and up the time spent treadmilling, thought I'd let you folk know in case you wished to try.
Amanda