If I wasn't totally convinced that Vita-Stim and JDI Multi-Vitamins is why I
and my family have seen a "remarakable" (in my neurologist's own words)
change in my lifestyle, I wouldn't respond to those who are posting these
comments.  I take it they have PD, and are suffering like the rest of us
have, who communicate on this network.  I understand the stigma that
accompanies network marketing, and I have had the same doubts expressed
below.  But I believe this goes beyond the MLM issue and can work for others
like it has for me.

I'll repeat what I posted before, I'm not doing this because I need the
income it may or may not bring.  I don't.  But this is the way Emergent
Health Corp. has chosen to introduce their product, and that should not
hinder anyone who needs relief to try it...

At least, for those who feel like Rick and the others, check me out at
www.stemcellvitaminstore.com/StemCellTestimonials.html (case sensitive) or
the history of our family business at www.mcmurrayandsons.com.  You can also
get to know who I am by entering "falco F8.L dave mcmurray" and click on
N155BJ. My cell is 707-496-4592.  I'm not who some may think I am.  I am
dead serious and passionate about my experience and how I now feel.

It is a bit curious that we will buy from a Retail outlet and pay 2-4
intermediary profit mark-ups, but think it's unscupulous to join as a member
of  a legitimate company and buy your supplements directly from
them.....think about it...

Dave McMurray