I get alot of business news letters, and after reviewing what this rag
printed about Emergent Health, knowing the facts surrounding the SEC action,
I would cancel my subscription immediately.  This article is trying to tell
me that the SEC will come in and shut down a company for fraudulant
statements regarding their products.

I know that it's pretty confusing trying to decipher our Fed's alphabet soup
designations, but it doesn't take a degree in journalism to know that the
SEC stamds for the Securities and Exchange Commission, duh...and they were
the correct agency to investigate, since it was about their STOCK not about
their product....give me a break....

But what really gets under my skin, whoever wrote this article, in a
business news letter, had to know that it would be the FDA, (Food and Drug
Administration) that would be investigating so called "Fraudulent Claims" by
EMGE. The fact is the U.S. patent office issued a patent on this product,
and there is 3or4 more pending.

I wonder how many other articles published by these guys carry the same
standards as this one.

What a joke.