I have been tracking the research for over 10 years and there is nothing close to stem cells in pill form.   If something happens you can be sure  I will post it.

I take supplements but am not sure how much they help.  Since with PD you get worse, it is hard to tell  if you would be worse off without them.

DBS definitely stops tremor and I think the cycling and treadmilling I do is helpful, but I really don’t have any kind of a “life”.

I am “desperate” but have tried lots of meds and supplements and nothing really works, so I am skeptical of this claim.  I noted that David has had PD only 5 years or about.  Oh for my first 5 years!!!

There are also cosmetic claims for stem cells.  I do trust my neurologist to let me know if there is something worth trying AGAIN.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF