Dear Gerard,

I just learned that my /Three Florentine Sacre Rappresentazioni: Texts
and Translations/ will come out next week from the Arizona Center for
Medieval and Renaissance Studies. It includes the Italian (actually
Tuscan) texts of the Abraham and Isaac, the Conversion of Mary Magdalen,
and the Prodigal Son along with translations and an introduction
describing what is known of performance conditions and briefly
introducing each play.

I hope this isn't too late for inclusion in the spring newsletter.

All the best,

Michael

Michael O'Connell
English