Dear Gerard,

I just learned that my Three Florentine Sacre Rappresentazioni: Texts and Translations will come out next week from the Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. It includes the Italian (actually Tuscan) texts of the Abraham and Isaac, the Conversion of Mary Magdalen, and the Prodigal Son along with translations and an introduction describing what is known of performance conditions and briefly introducing each play.

I hope this isn't too late for inclusion in the spring newsletter.

All the best,

Michael

Michael O'Connell
English