Whilst selectively editing out the sections of this post which have
already graced our screens I noticed this:
Most of us see a "Neurologist" to study our brains.
Just two lines down from  here it seems some of us are Europeans who
visit "Eurologists"
And, thanks to the good folks studying the slime in our bellies, we
will soon be running off to see "Urologists."  '-) ;-)

--
Steve in VT