Meg; I appreciate your candor and I'm sorry if the last couple posts sounded
like I was "selling your company"..none of my companies are for sale..but
this experience has taught me a lesson,(this is the first time I've joined a
PD group).  I guess I was rather naïve,( to say the least).  Being a newbie
and feeling my lifestyle wasting away, it wasn't a question of the structure
of the company, it was the desperation to find something that worked for me.
My stick-to-it-ness is not that of someone who needs an income.  I didn't
think that MLM would be more important than the possibility of relief. Since
realizing that, my focus has been strictly on Emergent Health Vita-Stim that
is not part of JDIMLM.....it is what I tried first and is why I'm doing
this.
My wife is my biggest critic.....she has been reading the posts and
wondering why I keep doing it...she thinks I'm wasting my time, and
complains that we could be doing something together that would be a lot more
fun than this.  To a fault, I guess, my skin is thick (probably from being
in business for over 50 years).
But Meg, I'll put my money where my mouth is.  No I won't send you $1MIL
cash, but I will send 3 months supply to the first 5 who want to see if this
stuff works for them, free of charge, with no obligation.  I'm dead serious
and all I need is where to send it....for those who have bought their first
order as a result of my posting, just email me at falco155dm@bendbroadband,
and I'll refund your money, period.  All I ask is that you will faithfully
take Vita-Stim and let me know if it helped or not, fair enough? :):)

Dave