Dave - I give you great credit for stick-to-it-ness.  Maybe its time to just hang back a bit?  I think if we all feel that you are just a member of the group, we might feel a bit calmer about your list presence and more clearly hear your point of view.  You must understand that PWP are constantly being asked for fundraising dollars, money for the cure, sold to and lied to in almost equal measure. I've been a member of this group for over 10  years, as a professional but most importantly as the sister of a young onset PWP.  I was occasionally active here for more than 9 years before I even asked folks to beta test a free website I am working on. I personally find it unreasonable that you just pop up with this thing.  Trust me, we have all been through MLM 10,000 times, and with other true believers.  Acai berry.  Shark cartillage.  Some stuff pans out - like CoQ10.  Your deal may very well be real - and may work for some people, I apologize for sounding like I speak for anyone but myself - I surely do not - but can you just give the sales thing a rest for a few years?  Join in and listen. Really listen to what people are experiencing and be supportive.  This is a beautiful group of people who are true helpmates to each other. Please stop selling, even if you believe you are doing a great disservice by not flogging your wares.  I'm reasonably certain that a majority of us have heard what you have to say and havehad  the opportunity to research your company on their own.

Now - if everyone on the list serve would just send me $1,000,000? Each.   I'm not selling anything. I would just like some money please.

Meg

-----Original Message-----
From: David McMurray <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 1:00 am
Subject: Re: Dear Family Please read to understand- NCI- PARKINSN Digest - 28 Apr 2011 to 29 Apr 2011 (#2011-97)

It's obvious you have done your homework....I have just been following my
eurologists' prescriptions.  Until PD the only pills I ever took was
itamin supplements and advil.  (Throw in a few pain pills after a knee
eplacement and some other temporary prescriptions.) I'll ask him about
hat, thanks for the input.
Dave