Trauti

How true.  ( I lost my first reply to our email)

The stem cell nutrition support is apparently Arthrospire platensis or spirulina and phenylethylamine, a chocolate-like amphetamine-like substance. I’ve never tried it.   But I do eat a small dark chocolate bar daily.

I take supplements.  Do they help?   Who knows.   I like to think I might be worse without them.

Ray

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF