Patti, Prem took it for several months three years ago.  I am sorry, I do
not remember the dosage, but the doctor increased it quite a bit to stop the
hallucinations.  It did not stop his hallucinations and the increased dosage
only made him sleepier.  The hallucinations stopped when the agonist was
withdrawn as was the seroquel.
Moneesha
CG for Prem   65/56/?