Hi Patti and Alan,

I am a 63 year old pwp diagnosed  13 years ago
I  taike 75 mg if Seroquel in 3 tablets of 25mg 1 befiore  bed time 1 in the morning and one at lunch time
This  is  the best over all combination  i found I started with 75mb at night and it was helpfull but left me unable to move in the morning . but over the lasr 4 years i have learnt to spread the dosage.  I have no hallucinaitons to speak of . I am active and survive daay to day good and bad days and ups and downs but for the moment my medication and suppliments and exercise and diet keeps me reasonably  normal.

Let me know if i can give you further information I have learnt a great deal from the network and all who write . Thankyou

Shekhar Nagarkar

> Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:23:37 +0530
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: SEROQUEL
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Patti, Prem took it for several months three years ago. I am sorry, I do
> not remember the dosage, but the doctor increased it quite a bit to stop the
> hallucinations. It did not stop his hallucinations and the increased dosage
> only made him sleepier. The hallucinations stopped when the agonist was
> withdrawn as was the seroquel.
> Moneeshad
 CG for Prem 65/56/?