I'm with you on boycotting FB for public purposes too, I'm afraid. When
I volunteered to be newsletter editor, I was thinking of a simple HTML
display that could go on the Inkshed website, with a PDF version also
given for people to print out if they prefer to read that way.

The biggest need of the newsletter is of course content! I am inclined
to kidnap (but I'll ask nicely) Susan Drain's minutes from the meeting
in Fredericton as a first item. Anybody else want to write up a note
summarizing or responding to a topic discussed there? As someone who had
to miss the afternoon session to catch a plane, I'd be interested in
knowing more and maybe extending those discussions.

Margaret